An Hero (Goin' In) An Hero (Goin' In)

nice sound!
i like the intro very much, very energetic.
nice choice of synths and choirs for the melody and a fantastic melody! go on like this

Visionary [Original Mix] Visionary [Original Mix]

oh man

Der Song ist auch absolut Hammer auch wenn mir hir und da ein crash fehlt. (4:15..) :D

Acquire a Choir Acquire a Choir

definitely

brilliant title yeah!

dark harmonics also good

/-Icarus-\ /-Icarus-\

Nice melody but needs mastering

The idea for the melody is great - somehow uplifting and happy :)

but in my oppinion: the detuned synth doesn't fit to the background, dude. And you need to adjust the volume levels of all tracks. adding a limiter to the mastertrack is minimum here. in the 3 third of the song you are doing a great job in alternating the detuned synth but it's simply too loud. fix that and it will be a fine piece.

greetings

Darkfire96 responds:

Believe me mastering was next on my list. I really think the saw actually fit it pretty well. I guess its a matter of opinion. Thanks for the review.

EDIT#1 I mastered it.

/-Icarus-\

Jump. [GrayZ + F-777 (noob)WIP Jump. [GrayZ + F-777 (noob)WIP

Definitely has potential

I'm curious where this is going to go

GrayZ responds:

Thanks alot :)

Forest (Daytime) Forest (Daytime)

good work

you can feel the calm atmosphere of the forest in the melody and the digital style of the world comined in the beat. but maybe you could alternate the beat at some parts. i think it's just a 8 beat loop and something like a reverse crash for the change of the melodie at 1:22 (which i love) and at the ending to make a good transition for looping the whole track

ajfromcanada responds:

Thanks for the input! Drums are definitely my weak point, so I'll try to incorporate more into there.

Ascension [2010] Ascension [2010]

niiice

i like elektronic music and i like rock. you mixed it up and the result is awesome!!
the only thing that bothers me is the "boom" you'll know what i mean ^^. it sounds distorted and nasty maybe you should master its volume a little down or leave it out. i just think it doesn't fit well.

anyway great track.

Medieval Cowboys Medieval Cowboys

Sounds really professional!

feels like you're in a cinema watching a medieval pirate action comedy movie to me :D

Kazmo - Äther Kazmo - Äther

junge junge

Der Track hat mal eine richtig schöne trancige Atmospähre und eine noch schönere Melodie.
Gefällt mir sehr gut.
Bei meinen Boxen klingts nur ein wenig knackig aber das macht mir persönlich nichts.
Hab selten so qualitativ hochwertigen trance gehört hier.
Weiter so!

Kazmo responds:

Danke! :3

AP - Track 3 AP - Track 3

sounds great

i really like it. sounds very professional.
downloaded get a name and send me more stuff from you :D

Zizzaria responds:

Thankyou!
We just got out of the Studio, recorded an abum with Tom Dobrzanski (We Are The City, Said The Whale, The Zolas), Everything has names but we're keeping it on the lowdown until we officially release the Album.
Thanks for the good review!